1. How do I find where you are?
Easy. We are at Level 6, 117 Queen St. Brisbane. Use Google Map to check where we are. Or WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO.
2. Do you have the currency I want in stock?
Always call first to check before you pop in. 0422 612 916 is the number to call. Generally for the major currencies we have it in stock though (Major currencies = US Dollar, Japan Yen, Euro, British Pounds, Canadian Dollar). For all other foreign money exchange, please call to check first.
3. Can I lock in a rate first and pick up at a later date?
Absolutely. We’ll send you an invoice for deposit. When we receive this amount we will lock in the rate and set aside your required amount for you. Rate applicable is the rate on the day when deposit is received.
4. Do I have to book a time to pick up first?
It is strongly recommended. If you do, you’ll
a) Never have to wait in a queue again. Time is money. Particularly yours.
b) Always get enough of what you’ve asked for in advance. ie. We would have it all ready for you to pick up.
5. What payment method do you accept? And what are the fees associated?
Cash only please.
6. Is there a minimum amount for exchange?
Yes. $500 AUD or more.
7. Who do I talk to if I still have questions?
Call or Text 0422 612 916 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org for all other questions.